Monday 2 May 2011

Skateboards, Sausage dogs & rats.



Rats.
No share house is a share house until its roof is shared with a humble rodent of some description. My dwelling in Byron Bay got the share house stamp of approval when a rat was found floating in the drain pan of the fridge today. Imogen (my house mate) described the smell of onions floating around before named rat was discovered. Fond memories of Ballina St in Lismore were instantly aroused. We fondly called him "Rattis". Who could forget the night he extended his stringy tail down from the gap in the roof to wave 'hello'. Lennox head rat in second year Uni popped its head out of the fireplace to say "hello" on numerous occasions.




 

Sausage dogs. 
Sausage is a word I always spell wrong first (sasauge). Recently I bought a sausage dog and named him "Sizzle". I am going to teach "Sizzle" to skateboard. Watch this space.




Skateboards.
This humble wooden plank with wheels has brought many a good time and many a broken bone to my life thus far. I'm not done yet, still plenty of bones to break and blogs to write.

My first blog is dedicated to my pal Mel. Long live the chubbby fashionista. And shout out to my homedog Roger. May you rest in peace ol dawgy dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment